courses given at the university of stuttgart
- WS 2018 – present: Complex Network Systems, master course.
Topics: Complex networks, NetworkX, Structural metrics, Centrality metrics, PageRank.
Exercise designer and instructor.
- WS 2018 – present: Smart Energy Systems Lab, master lab course.
Topics: Microgrid, Wind turbine model, Solar panel model, Battery model, Demand-side model, Dynamic pricing. Course designer, coordinator, and instructor.
Class given jointly with Laura Fiorini.
- SS 2018 – present: Smart Cities and Internet of Things, master course.
Topics: Raspberry Pi, GrovePi, Messaging, Plugwise, PDDL, FF and FD planners, SHOP2 planner. Exercise designer and instructor.
courses given at the university of groningen
- SS 2017 – SS 2017: Net-Computing, bachelor course.
Topics: Networking, interprocess communication, remote invocation, naming, transactions.
Coordinator and lecturer.
- FS 2016 – FS 2016: Introduction to computing science, bachelor course.
- FS 2015 – FS 2015: Ubiquitous computing, master course.
Topics: AI planning for ubiquitous computing, HTN planning for ubiquitous computing.
Class given jointly with Prof. dr. Marco Aiello and Dr. Doina Bucur.
- FS 2012 – FS 2016: Distributed systems, master course.
Topics: Distributed file systems, Clock synchronization – physical clocks, Distributed shared memory.
Class given jointly with Prof. dr. Marco Aiello.